PLEASE NOTE: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
Submission Statement of Community Involvement
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 What is a Statement of Community Involvement
- Chapter 3 Benefits of Community Involvement
- Chapter 4 What makes up the Local Development Framework
- Chapter 5 Where does the sustainability appraisal fit into the process
- Chapter 6 How can you get involved
- Chapter 7 What happens when the consultation is finished?
- Chapter 8 How will we implement the statement of community involvement
- Chapter 9 Community involvement in planning applications
- Chapter 10 How will we review the statement of community involvement
- Appendix 1 Glossary
- Appendix 2 Types of development plan documents (DPD)
- Appendix 3 List of consultees
- Appendix 4 Summary of methods of community involvement
- Appendix 5 Actions currently taken by the Council to inform the community on planning applications
- Appendix 6 A guide for visitors to East Hampshire District Council on public representation on planning applications at planning committees